- Online Classes
- Contact Us (561) 355-9528
FREE tutorial with the kit purchase.
This tutorial includes the following: Hydra Roller with Innotox and a *BONUS* video with the Baby Botox Facial which has EGF Gold Peptide
Baby Botox treatment is a method used for rejuvenation as it administers smaller amounts of botulinum toxin to give a very natural look. It is the biggest trends in aesthetic applications. The results are very similar to regular doses of Botox, but the muscles have a wider range of movement.
Whereas, the Botox Facial treatment combines a microneedling procedure with topical serums and Botox to deliver customized skin solutions deep into the epidermis, but not to the underlying muscle, allowing the Botox to tighten the skin but not freeze the face. Larger amounts of botulinum toxin is administered in fewer places. This technique is very similar to mesotherapy, hence the term “mesobotox”.
Sine both procedures use much smaller doses of the toxins, they both reduce the signs of wrinkles and provides a smooth and relaxed appearance to the face, without paralyzing your facial expressions or “freezing”.
The procedures last several minutes and does not cause any undesirable post-treatment effects. Immediately after administration of botulinum toxin, small bruises may appear at puncture sites.
In this video you will learn all about the Hydra Roller with 64-pins and Innotox.
18 minutes tutorial includes:
- What is a Hydra Roller?
- What is Innotox?
- How to dispense the Innotox with the Hydra Roller.
- Which areas can be applied too.
- How to apply Innotox to the face and neck area.
- An innovation for step-by-step on how to apply on the face and neck area
- BONUS VIDEO: Baby Botox Facial with Gold Peptide
- How to create a cocktail with Innotox and exhibit how it is applied on the face.
- A cocktail is a term that is used at Nano Glow Academy referred to as a mixture.