- Online Classes
- Contact Us (561) 355-9528
These amazing lashes have the look and feel of real mink but are made of synthetic silk, so they can outlast other extensions. The material will not lose its curl nor fade, ensuring a long-lasting finish. Silk lashes are also less likely to cause an allergic reaction, making them a great choice for sensitive eyes. With a true deep black color and a variety of lengths, the extensions can be matched more closely to natural lashes to blend in and enhance. Silk lashes have a more flexible curl giving the lash a softer feel and more natural look for the client.
Classic lashing is the process of applying a single eyelash extension to each natural eyelash. Careful judgement should be made by a properly trained lash artist as to how thick/heavy/long of an extension the clients’ natural eyelash can handle. Remember, thicker/heavier lashes will reduce your retention; always select a lash that best suits your client's natural lashes.
- Made of poly-fiber material (PBT), not real silk
- 16 rows of lashes in each tray
- Each lash is slightly thicker from base to tip and has a rigid shape
- Rows include the following lengths: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm