- Online Classes
- Contact Us (561) 355-9528
Bentpla Gel is an efficient South Korean product that will eliminate discomfort and non-esthetical look of the skin after the traumas within just a few days. It has antiswelling,
healing, regenerative and dissolving qualities. It is ideal for caring after traumatized skin layers after injectable cosmetological procedures.
1. It does not cause irritations or allergic reactions.
2. Quickly reduces swelling.
3. Accelerates by several times the processes of tissue healing and subdermal hematomas.
4. Only a small amount of gel is required to achieve the desired effect, that’s why it will last long.
Bentpla Gel against bruises is used at home. A small amount of gel is applied onto injuries, subdermal hematomas, swollen skin on face and body and is gently massaged
into the skin. The gel is then left on the skin for 15 minutes and is then washed out with warm water. The procedures are carried out 3-4 times a day.
A visible effect will be in place after the first application due to a strong anti-edema action. Hematomas are dissolved within a few days.
Colorless and transparent homogeneity gel type, it is released in tube of 15 ml.
* Retail to your client for $29.00